Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Michael Vick, again?

Michael Vick, drinks an alcohol drink at the airport.... Is this really a big deal?... I do not drink alcohol, but I am sorry, people need to get a life, because he is a grown up and he did not break the law.... Give me a break are we going to be told when he swats a fly or squeezes a flea that happens to land on him.... But if I was Michael Vick I would have waited to have my drink in my own house.... I might be an idiot but all I care about is can he still throw a football and run through a swarm of mad eating defenders and can he leap over tall buildings.... Okay, I am an idiot because there is a part of me that hopes that he is successful because those PITA people really bugs me.... Whoops, I probably shouldn't have use the word BUGS me while I criticize the idiotic PITA people.... I did not go to pieces when David Winfield killed a seagull with his throw up in Toronto, nor did I feel bad for the bird who was stupid enough to swoop down and play chicken (Probably I shouldn't use the word Chicken) with Randy Johnson's fastball.... I wish that one of those dinasaur birds (If I had James Hartzell, my grandson here he would tell me what the birds name is) would fly over Pita's location and poop all over them.... Wow, I feel better now that I have taken out some of my frustrations on that organization.... Hey, it's horrible what Michael Vick did to those dogs but PITA makes it very difficult to come down hard on Michael.... Then there is Plaxico Burris pretending that he is Daffy Duck (Whoops, I used the word duck) and shoots himself with a concealed gun.... Oh my goodness he is so stupid.... If the Three Stooges were still around, he would have been the token black in their group and they would be the Four Stooges..... Are the Rockies going to catch the Dodgers.... Uhh, yea!!!!.... The Dodgers are falling to mediocrity fast and that is exactly where I thought they would be at the beginning of the season..... Good thing it is a long season so all things get balanced because if baseball was like football the Dodgers would have won the Super Bowl with their start.... The sleeper this year in football wll be the Houston Texans... Their defense is much improved and the teams in that division are all coming back to them as they are moving forward.... Will they make the Super Bowl, probably not but they will make hay in the playoffs.... If you bet your house on my opinion, don't come to me if you lose it.... Aren't you rooting for the little Tampa Bay Rays a little as they chase the Yankees and Red Sox.... They won't make it this year, but I am sure proud of them on scaring those big boys a little... Do you have a little less respect for Lebron James on not being a good sport or at least a good person and didn't Nike really blow it with ths slam dunk controversy.... I just wanted people to know that I like to talk basketball too, but it's just not in season at this time....

1 comment:

  1. You are so fun to read...that one might have been my favorite so far!!!

    ReplyDelete