Thursday, August 27, 2009

Are they really Little Leaguers?

My goodness I watched the Chula Vista team play in the Little League World Series because my mom really gets into it... Is it true that Little Leaguers are taking steroids.... I saw some really big kids and one of them had a shadow on his face and looks like he is ready to jump into big leagues as soon as he is done with the World Series in Williamsport, Penn.... I believe they all got their birth certificates from the same place that President Obama did... I'm not sure but I think we are taking winning way over the top..... Now, everyone is trying to keep up with the old Taiwan teams..... I am taking a trip to Utah in one month and I am hoping that I get to see my Nephews son play football and I keep thinking I am going to see cute little 12 year old bump each other around, but now I am wondering if I am going to see monsters crashing into each other.... And what is with these traveling teams.... Instead of playing with players around the block or town, they now travel out of state to compete with other crazy travel teams and for what!.... I am really thankful that my kids are raised and I beg of them not to tell me who their kids are playing and don't tell me that the kid with a goatee is only 9 years old.... I am very perplexed with the whole mess.... So long!

1 comment:

  1. Ya, but our kids still have to play with all of them!! My kids better hurry and get on the growth chart!!!

    ReplyDelete