Thursday, April 8, 2010

I watched Tiger.....

I watched the Masters tonight and even as I wanted to root against Tiger, I am afraid that I was rooting for him and that made me think... I don't watch sports to get a moral lesson, I watch sports to see athletes participate and impress me with their talent.... Tiger is the greatest golfer ever and I enjoy watching him play... I don't like it when athletes use steroids and I can root for them, but then again if my fantasy player uses steroids or my favorite team uses them I am afraid that I still root for them... I go to our living Phophets and Apostles to learn moral lessons... Tiger is an idiot for what he did to his family, but I still caught myself hoping that he would he that unbelievable shot... Sorry, to all those who disagree with me... I also root for Koby Briant and he is an idiot too... I talked to my mom today and she seems to be doing fine.... I love her very much....night.... 39

No comments:

Post a Comment