Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bo is injured...

I believe that Bo's siatic nerve is bothering him... Where is Wade when we need him... I did send him to our chiroprator but he is really limping... I feel for him because he has a really big game against Lancaster tomorrow and I don't see how he will even be able to play let alone play well... I am really tired and I miss my walks when I play golf... The wind is going about 30 mph and I am also doing errands so I haven't played since last Friday... I miss it... I am also enjoying watching the Lakers play in the playoffs against Okalahoma... I really feel bad for this girl that Venna is teaching because she came up to me to tell me that her father comitted suicide... Wow, what a jerk, his daughter is such a special girl... I hope he enjoys the Spirit world because he has no idea what he is heading into by taking his life to get away from this life, now he will really know what suffering is and I hope he saw what I saw in his daughters eyes... I pray that the Saviors atonement will be felt big time in her life... I will be praying for her... Night... 39

No comments:

Post a Comment